Tennis hydraulic roller in Zagro design and quality, tried and tested over many years, in one or two parts, with and without cladding.
The divided roller body and the differential enable very easy and space-saving handling. The wide rear roller prevents sinking into the surface. To protect the drive technology and for safety reasons, we recommend the version with cladding.
- Length: 1800mm
- Height: 1100mm
- Working width: 900 mm
- Weight empty: approx. 450 kg
- Weight filled: approx. 570 kg
- Type of roller: one or two parts
- Roller body: Turned, 12 mm
- Diameter: Ø 508mm
- Drive: Hydraulic
- Engine: Honda GX 160, four-stroke, 4.0 kW / 5.5 hp at 3600 rpm.
- Electronic contactless ignition
- Smooth run
- intake noise insulation
- Fuel: Regular unleaded petrol
- Speed up to 5.5 km/h
- Infinitely forwards and backwards