The tennis hydraulic roller of the LT series in one or two parts, with and without cover plate, is characterized by its particularly solid and elegant construction with a powder-coated surface.
The divided roller body and the differential enable very easy and space-saving handling. By using series components, the roller is inexpensive, particularly durable and easy to maintain. Particular attention was paid to occupational safety during construction. To protect the drive technology and for safety reasons, we recommend the version with cladding.
- Dimensions: 1,750 x 1,005 x 1,080 mm
- Weight empty: approx. 420 kg
- Weight filled: approx. 540 kg
- Type of roller: one or two parts
- Roller body: Turned, 14 mm
- Working width: 900 mm
- Diameter: Ø 510mm
- Follower: One-piece, 800 mm wide, Ø 200 mm
- Drive: Hydraulic
- Engine: Honda GX 160, four-stroke, 4.0 kW / 5.5 hp at 3600 rpm.
- Electronic contactless ignition
- Oil alert control system
- Smooth run
- intake noise insulation
- Fuel: Regular unleaded petrol
- Easy start thanks to automatic decompression
- Speed up to 5.5 km/h
- Infinitely forwards and backwards
- With biodegradable hydraulic oil